Epic Death's Dennis guitarist/vocalist and Becky Dorsett keys/backing vocalist, took some time to discuss the band's activity during the holiday season!
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
B - We (the band) are all getting together with some other friends for the Thanksgiving holiday at a beach house in Galveston, TX. We are going to build a bonfire and eat good food and have an amazing time just hanging out and enjoying everyone’s company.
2. This Halloween season I did what?
B & D - We actually went to a CD release party that followed a town trick-or-treat party. It was pretty chilly this year so it was interesting to see how people added to their costumes so they wouldn't be too cold.
3. Did you dress up this year?
B - For the first year in about 10 we didn't dress for the season.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?
B - Dennis loves candy corn and me, well, I'm a sucker for chocolate.
5. What are you thankful for?
D - We are thankful to have such amazing band mates and an excellent producer who are also like family. It's not every day that you find the right people to play music with that have the same passion for it as you.
6. Do you have a favorite dish for Thanksgiving or do you enjoy everything?
D - Man, it's hard to choose just one favorite dish. I'm gong to have to say that it's pretty much an “enjoy everything” kind of answer on this one.
7. Who's the one who eats the most when it comes to the holiday season?
B - Our dogs, haha. But really they seem to eat the most because we share the left overs with them. But if you mean the day of Thanksgiving, I would have to say it's pretty even.
8. Do you or have you gone shopping on Black Friday, if so what did you find and buy? Or have you gone out to see the sights of the crowds?
B – I used to work retail on Black Friday so I do my darndest to not be caught in that mess! Once you've worked it you don't ever want to participate, those people are crazy haha.
9. When it comes to the holiday season, does the band all get together, or does everyone do their own thing?
B – Family celebrations come first and then we get together to celebrate the holidays as band family.
10. What is your favorite Christmas song to sing and why?
B – When I was a kid it was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Now I can't say that I have a favorite Christmas song.
11. One thing you really want for Christmas is what?
D – For the CD to go flying of the proverbial shelf!
12. Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Enough so, that you would pay him a visit at the mall or other local events?
B – No, the belief in Santa Claus ended many many years ago. Now we do take a peek when we go to the mall just to see if they were able to find a man with a real beard to fill the boots.
13. What type of Christmas tree do you prefer white or green or your own version?
D – We haven't had a Christmas tree in a couple years, we have been celebrating the season with a Yule Log.
14. Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
B – If you call November early then I start early but I'm still shopping in December. So I guess you could say I'm both.
15. One thing you have to do on New Year's Eve?
D – Epic Death will be playing a New Year's Eve show in Houston at BFE Rock Club!
16. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
B – To keep making music that others love!