Blood Red Throne's guitarist MEATHOOK took sometime to describe his take on the holiday season!
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
Meathook: I'm getting fucked up on alcohol.
2. This Halloween season I did what?
Meathook: Got really fucked up on alcohol.
3. Did you dress up this year?
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?
Meathook: Tits and ass.
5. What are you thankful for?
Meathook: Norwegian citizenship. DIMEBAG. Health.
6. Do you have a favorite dish for Thanksgiving or do you enjoy everything?
Meathook: I come from a country ravaged by war. I enjoy everything, even Jesus.
7. Who's the one out of the band, that eats the most, when it comes to the holiday season?
Meathook: BOLT! He is a big motherfucker.
8. Do you or have you gone shopping on Black Friday, if so what did you find and buy? Or have you gone out to see the sights of the crowds?
Meathook: I stay away from Black Friday. But I love to watch those sheep fucking each others up. It's a trend in Norway now. An old lady got stepped on. Somebody snatched a thing from a kid. "Merry christmassssss" my fucking brown asshole. Merry money.
9. When it comes to the holiday season, does the band all get together, or does everyone do their own thing?
Meathook: We never get together. Not even on gigs, haha!
10. What is your favorite Christmas song to sing and why?
Meathook: It's called "I fucked your dead grandmas cornshit". The song makes me wet.
11. One thing you really want for Christmas is what?
Meathook: 5 minutes alone with Jasmine Byrne.
12. Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Enough so, that you would pay him a visit at the mall or other local events?
Meathook: I believe in DIMEBAG.
13. What type of Christmas tree do you prefer white or green or your own version?
Meathook: My own version. Shit christmas tree. I smear shit all over the tree and then watch my neighbors' dog fucking it.
14. Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
Meathook: Late as a retard.
15. One thing you have to do on New Year's Eve?
Meathook: Alcohol poisoning.
16. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Meathook: 250 bpm on guitar. 350 bpm on drums.