New Zealanders Devilskin are celebrating the holiday season like many others around the globe, and bassist Paul Martin discusses how these guys celebrate the holidays!
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
Paul: "I'll be touring with Devilskin. 32 dates in NZ and Australia before we head off to the UK and Europe! My dream holiday!"
2. This Halloween season I did what?
Paul: "Scared my neighbors kids (again)!"
3. Did you dress up this year?
Paul: "I don't need to... :)"
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?
Paul: Whittakers NZ chocolate, best ever!"
5. What are you thankful for?
Paul: "My health, my family, friends and my bands."
6. Do you have a favorite dish for Thanksgiving or do you enjoy everything?
Paul: "Quite partial to turkey. A good roast pork comes a close second."
7. Who's the one out of the band, that eats the most, when it comes to the holiday season?
Paul: "All of us!"
8. Do you or have you gone shopping on Black Friday, if so what did you find and buy? Or have you gone out to see the sights of the crowds?
Paul: "We don't have the black Friday/sale/stampedes here in New Zealand thank goodness."
9. When it comes to the holiday season, does the band all get together, or does everyone do their own thing?
Paul: "A bit of both, we are all family so we see a lot of each other. Besides that we are all best mates so we want to hang out."
10. What is your favorite Christmas song to sing and why?
Paul: "Train on the water boat on the track -by Griffin & Quagmire. Such a great sing a long number!"
11. One thing you really want for Christmas is what?
Paul: "A Harley Davidson Fat Boy."
12. Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Enough so, that you would pay him a visit at the mall or other local events?
Paul: "No and I won't sit on just anyones knee!"
13. What type of Christmas tree do you prefer white or green or your own version?
Paul: "Ours is black and has skulls on it. :)"
14. Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
15. One thing you have to do on New Year's Eve?
Paul: "Play a kick ass show!"
16. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Paul: "Be like the river and cut through the stone."