Andy Wylie formerly of horror pop punk rockers, Church For Sinners, and other projects, Crossroads Exchange, Coyote Bred, and Success Seattle, took some time to talk of the holiday season, and how his assorted projects, celebrate the holidays!
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
Andy: I will be hanging out with the family for the holidays.
2. This Halloween season I did what?
Andy: I spent Halloween weekend at FEST in Florida with Success. We had the pleasure of playing
with a bunch of amazing bands at some killer venues.
3. Did you dress up this year?
Andy: No, unfortunately I didn't get the chance.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?
Andy: Peanut butter cups.
5. What are you thankful for?
Andy: I'm incredibly thankful for my family, friends and bandmates. I'm also thankful for my amazing
wife for putting up with my “music career”.
6. Do you have a favorite dish for Thanksgiving or do you enjoy everything?
Andy: I'm a fan of caramelized brussel sprouts.
7. Who's the one out of the band, that eats the most, when it comes to the holiday season?
Andy: That's kinda hard to say. I don't think I've spent any holidays with my bandmates yet, and I don't
really monitor their eating habits. Maybe me or Beans (Coyote Bred)?
8. Do you or have you gone shopping on Black Friday, if so what did you find and buy? Or have
you gone out to see the sights of the crowds?
Andy: I've never had the day off on Black Friday. I work in a restaurant, so it's usually a pretty busy
9. When it comes to the holiday season, does the band all get together, or does everyone do
their own thing?
Andy: I think Success is doing a band family holiday party of some sort, but we all spend the holidays
10. What is your favorite Christmas song to sing and why?
Andy: I don't generally do Christmas tunes, but I kinda dig Carol of the Bells.
11. One thing you really want for Christmas is what?
Andy: I'm not too concerned with getting stuff. I'm just happy to have a day off with family.
12. Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Enough so, that you would pay him a visit at the mall or
other local events?
Andy: I can't say I've ever had much interest.
13. What type of Christmas tree do you prefer white or green or your own version?
Andy:I'm a fan of a good Douglas Fir. Classic.
14. Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
Andy: Definitely late. I'm a terrible procrastinator.
15. One thing you have to do on New Year's Eve?
Andy: I don't think I'm doing anything for New Year’s Eve. I'll probably just be working.
16. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Andy: I suppose just to be more active and supportive in my community.
Andy Wylie of Success/Coyote Bred/The Crossroads Exchange