Solo artist Peter Graigs not only is doing his solo work but as well as his other project Scars Of Grace as well. He goes into double time, to disclose the juggling aspects of two entertaining acts, of the rock n' roll kind.
1. Please tell us about the history of your band and its members.
PETER GRAIGS / SCARS OF GRACE I’ve in the music for a few years now and the band formed in 2000 in Canada. We were together until a parachute accident in 2001 and at a later time I decided to move the band in the United States were I was the only member.
2. What’s the origin of the band’s name?
I like writing about the scars of life, and my experiences and that’s how the name was formed.
3. Where is the band based out of and what is your music scene like there? Are there any local bands you could recommend?
Being originally from Canada we didn’t get a chance to tour since we were in studio recording our new album and since the band moved in United States and being the only member, I remained out of the public eye to reevaluate the direction of the band Which I decided to pick up the drums and work on the guitar which gave me the capability of writing my own songs.
4. How would you describe your style?
I grew up in the 80’s Hard Rock / Heavy Metal was the genre the I fell in love with, the energy, the boldness I guess I am all of it.
5. What have you released so far and what can someone expect from your works?
My project SCARS OF GRACE with 2 albums “The January Man” and “From The Ashes” and my solo album “The Beginning Of The End’ They are great albums and the feedback has been amazing.
6. Do you have any new music in the works?
Yes although I don’t want to spoil the surprise but “Divine Deception” is my first independent single being released and of course more to follow up on my web site www.petergraigs.com and you can find me on http://petergraigs.bandcamp.com and on iTunes , Amazon, Spotify and all other outlets.
7. How about playing shows and touring, have anything planned out?
I’m still in the studio recording and yes I am also working on getting the band together.
8. What plans do you have for the future as a band?
PETER GRAIGS / SCARS OF GRACE will be recording more songs and working on new videos and we have plenty to bring to the public.
9. Where can we listen to your band and where can we buy your stuff?
Here are all the links:
And of course, you can find Peter Graigs & Scars Of Grace, on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and all other outlets.
10. What is it you’d like a listener to remember the most when hearing your music for the first time?
I have been very successful at everything I do although it’s not because I’m gifted, I just work hard and I persevere with no boundaries. My name is Peter Graigs and I thank you very much.