1. Murder Made God is the band's name but where did the name actually come from and what does it mean?
Dennis: Actually the idea for the band name came from a good friend and our sound engineer. One of the deeper meanings of this name is a nihilistic dimension of human existence.
2. Tell us the brief history of your band.
Dennis: Murder Made God is a Brutal Death Metal band consists from the ex-Human Rejection members. After we split up as HR three of the four members decided to continue as a new band by adding a new vocalist. We had a lot of material ready and without loosing much time we came with our 2011 three song promo who caught the attention in one of the best and brutal US records label BRUTAL BANDS ,who signed the band a multi-album contract in April of 2012!
3. Who are your musical and non-musical influences?
Dennis: I think our influences are whatever sounds interesting and extreme . Moreover the dailly social and political situation is something that inspires us as well.
4. What are your songs about? (What specific themes do they cover?)
Dennis: The lyrical theme of the songs usually has to do more with the human situations that we have to realize with a social way of perception.
5. Who writes the songs, what are they about?
Dennis: I usually came with some musical ideas and then we are working all together until the final result. As for the lyrics George (Vocals) is responsible for this sector.
6. What's new in the recording of your music?
Dennis: Nothing special...All we try to do is to give 100% of our energy and try to avoid mistakes of the past recordings.
7. How do you describe your music to people?
Dennis: Extreme and Brutal with some modern ideas!
8. Have you recorded any previous CDs or posted any audio files on the Internet?
Dennis: We recorded only the 2011 Promo and everyone can listen to it even from our Facebook page or from Youtube.The debut album will be ready hopefully until the end of 2012.
9. What type of recording process did you use? Who produced your recording?)
Dennis: We are working with digital recordings.Usually when the drums are ready we start searching the best sound for guitars by testing lot's of amplifiers and cabinets.When the bass and vocals will be recorded then we start the mixing process. Our sound engineer is Stelios "Stelth” Koslidis (Human Rejection, Head Cleaner , Mass Infection, Margin Of Existence etc) I think he is great in what he is doing and the final result of the recordings sounds better and better!
10. How did you sell your CD’s/Audio Files?
Dennis: The full length album will be available via Brutal Bands worldwide and straight from the band. So after the cd is out ,everyone who interesting in buying it has to contact the Label or the Band either.
11. What are the biggest obstacles for bands?
Dennis: I will say that firstly the biggest obstacle is to have persons in the band that can't understand even a word and secondly to have financial difficulties . Both situations are real pain in the ass!
12. What are your dreams and goals?
Dennis: I think that seeing peoples loving your music and give you their full support is one of the top goals.Also i have to say that playing gigs all over the world meeting new places, more peoples and bands that you listen too since you were a child is an incredible experience!
13. What inspires you to do what you do?
Dennis: The passion that we have in what we are doing! To create brutal music and have some gigs around the world.
14. What advice would you give to fellow bands?
Dennis: I think the best advice is to work all the time as hard as you can, beleive in what you are doing and don’t give a fuck to those who backbite... Then , it's a matter of time to start receiving slowly what you trully deserve! Thanks for the Interview.