Italian party go getters WE HAVE THE MOON have just gotten signed on with Rockshots Records, released some singles off their debut album "Till The Morning Comes", with the album due out soon enough. The band talks about the album, it's accompanying singles of release, and what the future holds.
1. First of all, we would like to know about the formation of the band. When and how was it formed? Which roles do each of you play in the band?
2. What are the musical and non-musical influences for you guys?
3. How about the lyrical context, what sort of themes or topics do they tend to cover within your music?
4. Which genre choice would you catagorize your band and why go with that genre in particular?
5. Can you tell me briefly as to how the band got the name We Have The Moon? What is the ransom to get it back?
6. Why did you think that the track "Definitely Not A Serenade" was the right choice for a single and video?
7. Will there be any other tracks to come from "Till The Morning Comes" album?
8. Why should those who listen to music go forth and check out "Till The Morning Comes"?
9. Who was the one to approach whom as far as getting signed with Rockshots Records?
10. What are the plans that you guys have for this year?
For this year surely to play a lot of shows and get us known better, then, why not, maybe achieving satisfactory results in some big stage.