Blending together hard rock, punk, blues and country most likely has made Crow Country Outlaw an act to follow up on time and time again. The band has taken some time to discuss their history, namesake, and what they have made lately in regards to music, plus much more!
1. Please tell us about the history of your band and its members.
We started out in august of 2013. Sebastian (Lead singer) wanted to form a new band and drafted Mattias (Bass), Adam (Drums) and Poods (Lead guitar) and soon thereafter we started working on the material which would later be on our first record ’’The Last To Fall..’’.
2. What’s the origin of the band’s name?
The band name came to Sebastian after he spent some time in the woods with only the crows to keep him company.
3. Where is the band based out of and what is your music scene like there? Are there any local bands you could recommend?
We are based out of a city called Jönköping in Sweden. The music scene is up and down depending on who you ask, but all in all it is a cultural centre for specific genres and styles.
Some bands worth checking out are Black Anemone, Reedon Green, Grande Royale and Troglodytus Hex.
4. How would you describe your style?
Our style is a mash-up of rock n roll, punk, country and blues which gives it a raw vibe with both deep emotion and groove.
5. What have you released so far and what can someone expect from your works?
We have currently released one album back in 2014. For those who are fans of Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilots and Iggy & The Stooges might get an idea of what we play.
6. Do you have any new music in the works?
Yes, we are at the moment working on our upcoming album.
7. How about playing shows and touring, have anything planned out?
Not at the moment due to preparations and planning for the record and other reasons. But as soon as the record is released we plan on heading out on the road again.
8. What plans do you have for the future as a band?
To keep on keeping on. To take our careers further and try to make this into a full-time thing.
9. Where can we listen to your band and where can we buy your stuff?
You can hear us out and/or buy our record through any of the links below. Don’t forget to subscribe and share!
10. What is it you’d like a listener to remember the most when hearing your music for the first time?
That what you hear is raw rock n roll in concentrated form. We tell you of our experiences and thoughts so that you can understand where we come from and also give you an idea of where we are headed.