U.K.trio Circle Of Crows have got a debut EP on their hands, it is titled "Everything Comes After Zero".Off the EP comes an all new track called "How To Wait For Nothing",with the band already making plans for attack, playing shows, tours, and much more. The band goes on to talk about this EP, it's single, and playing those shows for sure!
1. What are your names and what do you do in the band?
2. Let’s start off with an icebreaker. If you could describe your band in 3 words, what would they be?
Groovy, Loud, Diverse.
3. You guys are a newer band so many people might know about your history. Would you be able to delve into it a little?
The band formed after I (Kyle, vocals/guitar) bumped into Steve (drums) one night and decided to have a jam. We’d known each other for years having played gigs together in various separate bands. Josh (Bass) played with me in an earlier incarnation of Circle Of Crows and he’d just moved back to Cornwall from Brighton so it made sense to get him back on board.
4. Where does the name Circle Of Crows come from and mean?
5. Who are some of your influences and why?
6. How about the music, what type does the band play, and what sort of topics do the lyrics cover?
7. Speaking of which, tell me about your current single "How To Wait For Nothing"?
8. This track comes off your debut EP "Everything Comes After Zero", tell me about the release as a whole?
9. What makes this EP debut, a debut for you as a band, what is it that you want people to take away after listening?
10. Do you have any other plans for this year, that you want to share?
The rest of the year is just more shows and pushing the release once it drops. We’d also really like to shoot a music video, so hopefully that will be happening soon.