Avenger Of Blood have been spending the time celebrating the holidays and drummer Shannon Frye discusses how he and the band celebrates, at this time of year!
1. What are you doing for the holidays?
Shannon: Just going to relax at home and watch television!
2. This Halloween season I did what?
Shannon: Stayed at home and watched television.
3. Did you dress up this year?
Shannon: For the yearly Halloween party I go to, yes I went as a weedhead.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?
Shannon: 3 Musketeers and other assorted chocolate candy.
5. What are you thankful for?
Shannon: To still be alive!
6. Do you have a favorite dish for Thanksgiving or do you enjoy everything?
Shannon: Well I mostly look forward to Turkey, Dinner Rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Lefsa.
7. Who's the one out of the band, that eats the most, when it comes to the holiday season?
Shannon: Probably Marc.
8. Do you or have you gone shopping on Black Friday, if so what did you find and buy? Or have you gone out to see the sights of the crowds?
Shannon: No I don't participate in Black Friday stuff. I am already thin skinned so getting involved with that wouldn't be good. I had to work also so I guess those that do participate in that early shopping deal can have themselves their own fun! HAHA!
9. When it comes to the holiday season, does the band all get together, or does everyone do their own thing?
Shannon: We all do our own thing. I'm not a people type person and actually don't really care for the Christmas season.
10. What is your favorite Christmas song to sing and why?
Shannon: Fuck You Santa by Jimmy Lee. Its damn funny and its a very catchy song!
11. One thing you really want for Christmas is what?
Shannon: A new car would be nice!
12. Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Enough so, that you would pay him a visit at the mall or other local events?
Shannon: No I don't believe in a Santa. I don't go to malls and I don't care about Santa or any of those type things. Its good for kids but I'd rather just leave them to it. I remember when I was a kid, that was one of the best parts. But being older, I rather not deal with it.
13. What type of Christmas tree do you prefer white or green or your own version?
Shannon: Green is fine. I don't have a tree though.
14. Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
Shannon: Late I guess.
15. One thing you have to do on New Year's Eve?
Shannon: Stay home since I am a cop magnet. I don't even do anything and most times I get stopped and harassed! There are all sorts of things here in Vegas on New Years Eve, But the crowds are huge, and its cold. I'd rather just relax at home and watch television. HAHA!
16. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Shannon: To stop smoking is my main goal but after 29 years it is extremely difficult!!!